Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most frequently asked questions that we received. If you have any other question please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I want to apply. What is the admissions criteria?
For all introductory courses, passion and enthusiasm for the subject are encouraged, and for all other courses criteria are mentioned in the course outline. The age bracket for all courses is 15 years and above, until mentioned otherwise.
2. What documents do I need to submit?
No documents unless specified.
3. What is the cost of a course at LLL?
The cost of a course depends on the type of course you want to take. The fee ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 40,000. Please visit our website for specific course fees. Kindly note that course fees are cost-effective as you will be taught at a premium level by the best faculty, who are experts in their fields.
4. Will I get a refund if I withdraw from the course?
No, you will not be refunded if you withdraw. You will, however, receive a credit invoice through which you can register for another course in the future.
5. How long is each course?
On average, each course is 4 to 6 weeks long, depending on the type of course. Please visit our website for details.
6. How do I register for a course?
Please visit the LLL website, make an account by filling in your details, and register for the course that you want to. You’ll receive an email from us if your registration request is approved. You can then pay online for the course, after which you will officially be a student with us.
7. How do I pay for the courses?
You can pay via online banking with a credit or debit card or by downloading the voucher and paying the amount to our bank.
8. Which bank is LLL connected with?
9. How long will it take for my registration request to be approved?
24 working hours
10. Can I register for more than one course at a time?
Yes, of course you can. In fact, you will be eligible for a discount. Please make sure that the timings of the courses do not clash.
11. Will I have access to the gym, library and dining facilities on campus as a student of LLL?
12. What is the qualification which will be awarded to me at the completion of my course(s)?
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the course.
13. Will there be any exams at the end of the courses?
For some courses, yes there might be. The course overview section on the website has all the information you need.
14. What is the kind of faculty that is teaching at LLL?
Our faculty is comprised of reputable and accomplished industry professionals, who are experts in their respective fields. This programme aims to encourage learning amongst participants from all backgrounds by providing them with the best instructors in every field.
15. Does LLL offer any discounts on course fees?
Yes, we offer a variety of discounts. Please note the following:
· 20% off to our LUMS community i.e. LUMS students, alumni, staff and faculty
· 10% off to LUMS community members’ family i.e. spouses and children
· Group discount such that if 2 candidates apply you get 10% off each, if 3 apply you get 15% off each, and if more than 3 apply you get 20% off each.
Please note that compound discounts are not applicable, and if you are eligible for two discounts then only the greater discount offering will apply.